I'm sitting here typing this literally surrounded by our three cats. I think they are trying to tell me that laying in bed and watching college football would be an EXCELLENT plan for the day. It was a bit of a long week with our first full week of school and a CPR Instructor update I had to attend on Wednesday night so, as is my pattern, I hung in there pretty well at the time and am now paying the price with a wonderful headache and that lovely feeling of wishing I got the license plate of the truck that hit me. Ok --- it's really not THAT bad! :) But I am pretty worn out and needing some down time. On the bright side, it's a 3-day weekend and I can afford to take a day of doing nothing but updating the blog, sending emails, and paying bills. :)
I also am getting ready to start dealing with the FMLA paperwork to get my leave time set up. Every time I think I understand how the policy works and what I need to do, I read something else and get myself confused. The joys of being an anal perfectionist! Fortunately, I have a great contact in our benefits office who's patient with my millions of questions. She has 2 teenagers --- of course she's patient!
We also found out that the bassinet we bought has been recalled so a trip to Target is on the menu as well. Question for other parents ---- the pack and play we have has an attachable bassinet (we just purchased the pack and play last week and have had the bassinet for months). What are your thoughts on using that for the first few weeks versus buying another bassinet?
Hope all is well with all of you!!
Love, Abe & Martha
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I think that it's fine to use the bassinet with the PnP--that's what I did with my guys.
Hope you feel better and get some rest this weekend!
Hi!
We definitely support the use of the PnP bassinet - that's what have done/are doing with both of our kids.
We used the PnP bassinet feature for months!
Weeks? Paige STILL uses the PnP bassinet... she's 4 1/2 months. ;-) I'll probably lower her cribs in a couple weeks in case she decides to surprise me and get curious. Good luck!!!
Post a Comment