Another doctor's appointment today and all is well! Little Stephen's heartbeat sounded great at about 140 bpm, although he REALLY didn't want to stay still long enough to have it measured. He has also turned so he's vertical instead of being horizontal like he was at 20 weeks but its still a little early to tell if he's face up or butt up. We might be able to tell at the next appointment at 28 weeks but for now, I'll just have to guess which are kicks and which are punches! And as you can see by the picture, I definitely have a good sized baby bump now although from the front and rear, most people can't tell I'm pregnant. I'm lucky so far to be able to be carrying this pregnancy really well.
We've also been noticing that he seems to like a wide variety of music. We knew about the Mozart but during my drive home from Fredericksburg, I discovered that he really likes the Beastie Boys as well. Hmmmmm.....I won't even try to predict how that shows his personality! :)
Hope all is well with each of you!
Abe & Martha

No comments:
Post a Comment