Same old news this week --- belly is getting bigger and the boy still seems to be doing well. He's adapted well to my going back to work and in fact has probably adpated better than I have! Pretty much sleeps through both of my Biology classes and then wakes up for Chemistry after lunch. I'm handling work OK but am starting to struggle a bit with fatigue towards the end and even sometimes the middle of the day. I'm hoping I'll adjust and wishing I had a job where I could sit down a little bit more. I was lucky enough to go back to work a week early and get myself ahead in terms of planning, xeroxing, etc. and that's helped a lot so far. Next task --- finding a long term sub for my leave. There's a great prospect that's been mentioned and I'm going to make a phone call next week to see if that person is really interested. Keep your fingers crossed --- it would make planning things much easier!! As for Abe, he's hanging in there with the new class and with football now going full swing (he and 2 of the other coaches are coaching both Varsity & JV). First game is tomorrow night so we're hoping all goes well.
Love to all!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment