Another quiet week with not much to report. We are incredibly happy to be done with our summer travels and Abe is excited to start football practice on Friday. Baby Stephen is making his presence known not only by my growing belly (got to go swimming earlier this week in a maternity bathing suit --- that was attractive! lol) but also with his strengthening kicks and punches. We can actually see the hard ones from the outside now which is pretty cool. We have a Mozart CD that we put on my MP3 player and last night I put one of the earphones on my belly for him to listen. Either he loves it or he hates it because he was DEFINITELY rolling around while it was on! If he cries as a baby when we play classical music, I guess we'll know the answer to that one! But we're ready just in case. I stumbled across these "Rockabye Baby" CDs which take classic rock (and some metal) songs and turn them into lullabies. We ordered the Eagles since we couldn't find a Grateful Dead version.
I'm back to work on Monday and am heading to Fredericksburg next Saturday for a shower hosted by the church I grew up in. And, for the record, I am well aware that my last sentence is grammatically incorrect. But the teacher in me is still rebelling about the end of summer!
Martha (& Abe)
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment