Thursday, July 10, 2008

19 weeks




It seems that once again there's more news on the home front than there is on the baby front! I'm 19 weeks today and still don't think I've felt the baby moving. Hopefully, that will happen in the next couple weeks -- I'm really looking forward to it. Then again, more experienced moms have told me that I probably have felt it but just didn't realize what I was feeling! :) Our next doctor's appointment is July 21 and if the rascal cooperates, we may know then if it's a boy or a girl.


And now the home front! The shed is FINALLY done, inside and out. Abe & his father built this beautiful building and despite the broken ribs, required structural engineer consultations, and other hoops and red tape, I cannot believe how perfect this shed is for us! Abe built the loft for the wood, etc. yesterday and used a salvaged table top destined for the dumpster as the top to the workbench. Though the sides may look full, the entire building is 12 x 20 so the long wall and the majority of the floorspace currently houses a lawnmower and a wheelbarrow and that's it! Lots of room in there for more bins of toys, clothes, bikes, drum sets, etc., etc., etc.


We're off to Virginia Tech this weekend to attend the wedding of the daughter of one the other football coaches and then heading to Valdosta, GA next weekend for Abe's best friend's wedding. Tis the season!


Love to all!

Abe & Martha

No comments: