Monday, January 5, 2009

Rolling over!

After a stretch of some pretty rough days, Stephen had a great day yesterday and finally seemed to not be having gas/tummy issues. He celebrated by rolling over from his tummy to his back while we were playing. We thought it was a fluke and that he must have been positioned in a strange way so we put him back on his tummy and sure enough, he did it again. Went and got the video camera and guess what he did??? Yep ---- laid there like a slug. Tee-hee. My little man says, "I do NOT perform on command!" I tried again this morning but he was just not interested. He also managed 4.5 hours of sleep in his first stretch last night. That's a near miracle in the Mikell house. Too bad it started at 7 PM so Mom & Dad didn't really take advantage...

Today, we're back to tummy struggles again. Poor little guy --- I bet he can't wait until his digestive system matures.

2 comments:

Amy said...

You've got a strong little guy there! Hope his tummy feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

This lack of performing thing will probably be a trait for the long haul... Patrick could do math at age 3 (duh, of course I taught him math) and as soon as anyone was present and I'd say "what's 5+4" he'd say "2" or something... did the same with his ABCs...