Thursday, September 11, 2008

28 weeks



Here we are at another milestone. We are now officially in the third trimester so I included an updated picture for your giggling pleasure. :) Doctor's appointment went well today --- heart beat was strong and around 140, my belly is growing basically right on schedule (imagine me sticking to a schedule), and all is well. The midwife was even kind enough to let me know that I'm really not a complete freak for having these weird belly button pains that no one else I know has had! :) I also discovered today that what I thought was the sensation of the boy rolling forward is actually Braxton-Hicks contractions. Totally normal and not bothersome at all. I was just wrong about what was causing it.

And if you need something cool to look forward to, we scheduled a 3-D ultrasound for October 2nd. Now THOSE should be some amazing pictures. IF he'll be better behaved than the last ultrasound where all he wanted to show was the family jewels. Somehow, 3-D pictures of those just don't seem like something I should post. Let's hope for a face shot!

By the way, any suggestions for middle names??? We know he'll be Stephen ____ Mikell and we've tossed around quite a few options (Jackson, Patrick, & David seem to be the top 3) but we're always open to thoughts! Email or post a comment! :)

Hope all is well with each of you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I have to vote for Patrick, since that's my first born's name!