Saturday, October 18, 2008

33 weeks

As much as the boy is kicking this morning, I feel like I could put the keyboard up to my belly and let HIM type out this blog update! :) But, truthfully, there's not much to report this week. The belly is getting bigger and bigger though I honestly still don't feel very big. Something tells me I won't be typing those same words in a few more weeks. Abe & I are off to a wedding across the state today and we're so excited both for the happy couple (I taught the bride) and to see many families that we have not seen in several years.

I do have one pregnancy-related observation for you this week. I have definitely noticed that any time I get irritated or frustrated with someone or something, the majority of people dismiss it as being moody during pregnancy. Now I'll be the first to admit that my temper is shorter and that some things annoy me more now than they ever have before (like close-talkers...). But a hint for those of you that aren't pregnant or haven't been pregnant ----- if a pregnant woman seems irritated, it might not be the pregnancy. It might actually be you! :) I had to explain to a couple of my students this week that while, yes --- I was pregnant, incessant whining was on my pet peeve list LONG before my belly started getting bigger. Fortunately, I have a student in that class who had me as a teacher last year and wholeheartedly agreed.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Doctor's appointment next week and perhaps a new picture.... :)

No comments: