Not much to update. Ok --- that's a lie. I'm just tired of being on the computer at this point and don't feel like typing a novel. So in a nutshell, life is good. School is over, summer has began! My allergies are HORRIBLE and my eyes are swollen shut but Stephen didn't get the memo that Claritin is supposed to be fine for breastfeeding mothers. And I'm scared to try anything else. He still is no a big fan of solid foods but we keep on trying. Doesn't seem to mind the different tastes or even the texture....just isn't really interested. He turns 7 months old on June 11. Wow --- time really does fly! As for sleep ---- I'm too tired to fill you in! Does that answer that question?? But he is sweet and adorable and I think his laugh is the most amazing sound I've ever heard. And man, is he CUTE!!! :)
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are correct!!! He IS beautiful!! Love, Anne
Post a Comment