About 15 minutes after I finished the last blog entry, my brother called me to let me know that Jimmy probably wouldn't make it through the night. He passed away at about 8:15 that evening. I am so glad we were able to get there for Thanksgiving and get these pictures. Oddly enough, Stephen's official due date was actually today (12/4) ---- if he hadn't come three and a half weeks early, he would not have been able to meet his grandfather. Work of a higher power is definitely at play here.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
My thoughts and prayers are going out to your family.
I'm so sorry to hear about your stepfather. Definitely glad you all made it there in time for one last visit!
That picture just breaks my heart. I'm sure you (and he) will cherish it forever. Tell mom that I'm praying for her.
Post a Comment