Thursday, November 13, 2008

Stephen Patrick Mikell






Some of you already know this, but for those that don't, Stephen Patrick Mikell decided to make an early appearance at 3:09 AM on Tuesday, November 11. He was just over 3 weeks early and measured in at 7 lbs and 20.6 inches long. Both mom and baby are doing fine and in fact just got home from the hospital. Pictures and more info to come later this weekend.

Love,
Abe, Martha, & Stephen Mikell






5 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations! My first was 3 weeks early as well; we were so surprised that we didn't bring anything to the hospital for her to wear!

Enjoy this special time!

Christina said...

Congrats!! What an exciting week for you guys!

onthegomeme said...

Congratulations.... Your "Texas Connection" would like to see pictures :0)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I was sure hoping for December 4th so it could share my birthday. But I am glad baby and mommy are doing good. Enjoy him, he will grow up way too fast!!

Brandi and Jody Holloway said...

Congrats!! I was sure hoping for December 4th so it could share my birthday. But I am glad baby and mommy are doing good. Enjoy him, he will grow up way too fast!!

Sorry, I am a first time blogger, I posted one as anonymous.....