Hello all! We have just passed the 13 week mark and everyone is doing great. Spent the morning tearing down the old shed since Steve is coming in a couple weeks to build a new one with Abe and we went ahead and ripped down the old swingset while we were at it. Thank goodness the county dump is just down the road and open on Saturdays! As for the little one, he/she is doing well -- giving Mom a few headaches but I have a feeling that they won't be the last! :) I'm just lucky I haven't been sick at all. Two more days of school and 2 workdays before I can get to work painting the nursery. Can't WAIT for that!
The pictures on the right are baby at 12 weeks and baby at 8 weeks. We're going to try and keep doing pictures every month so stay tuned.
Hope all is well with all of you!
Love, the Mikells
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm SOOO extremely excited for you two!! CONGRATULATIONS again!-The world is definitely ready for a lil abe:) I can't wait to see him/her!!
~Courtney
I am so happy for you two. The pics of the ultrasounds are great.
Congrats!!! Call me at 770-490-5508 if/when either of you hit the panic button during this process and Courtney and I will try to settle you down!!!
Phipps
Post a Comment